GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
First and foremost, we are grateful for your interest in Expo Yoga. We are very pleased to announce that Expo Yoga has officially become Expo yoga & bien-être.
The Expo Yoga & bien-être 2020 experience is …
- A program that presents over 75 workshops, conferences and master classes;
- An exhibition that includes more than a 100 exhibitors (Yoga zones | Healthy foods | Natural beauty | Consciousness | Zero-waste | Mystic | Anti-stress | Alley of yoga studios, etc.);
- Experiential spaces such as the Zen Zone, the Intention Wall, the Yoga Zone, the Conference Zone and more.
Offering a workshop or conference is a unique opportunity to be seen throughout Quebec and shine in your community since 6 000 participants are present each year!
Workshop and/or Conference Options
All proposals must be received by May 24th, 2019.
Tree categories in which to submit one or many proposals :
- 75 minute duration – practical workshop (yoga, mindfulness and meditation);
- 75 minute duration – lecture (yoga, ayurveda, global health, wellness, inspiration);
- 45 minute duration – practical workshop in the Yoga Zone located in the exhibition hall.
Please note that one proposal = one form.
In exchange for your participation as a teacher or lecturer, you will get visibility in our newsletter, website and social networks.
The Expo Yoga & bien-être Facebook page will soon have 10,000 likes and we have an active and participative community.
The Instagram account @expoyoga_canada is followed by more than 3500 subscribers worldwide.
Each year, our event also attracts media attention. Advertising campaigns reach more than 500 000 targeted consumers.
For any additional information, do not hesitate to contact us.
The objectives of your conference or practical workshop must be clear, precise and relate to at least one of the following themes:
- Professional development (focused on the profession and teaching of yoga) or personal (for all);
- Meditation & Mindfulness;
- Ayurvedic Medicine;
- Healthy Eating;
- Yoga for the family;
You will also need to indicate the audience targeted by your conference or workshop (beginner and intermediate, experienced, yoga teacher or all) as well as the yoga style (s) discussed.
The selection committee will evaluate the proposals for workshops and conferences according to the following criteria:
- Interest of the proposal with the theme;
- Contribution to the development and knowledge of participants;
- Clarity and structure of content;
- Harmony with our program selection: respect for variety, quality and complementarity.
We look forward to reading your proposals!
Mélanie & Katrina